If the international degree has been evaluated as partially equivalent or if the student passed some exams abroad without achieving a degree, he/she can obtain a transfer of credits by submitting the following documents:
- Final Certificate of Secondary School (original or certified photocopy)1
- Official translation in Italian of the above mentioned certificate 2
- “Dichiarazione di Valore” (original)3
- Certificate (original) issued by the competent University with the detailed subjects and exams taken abroad1
- Official translation in Italian of the above mentioned certificate 2 (not required if the document is provided in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese)
- Syllabus (confirmed with the original stamp of the University on each page) of each exam included in the foreign curriculum.
- Official translation in Italian of the above mentioned syllabus 2 (not required if documentation is provided in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese)
How can I submit my request of credits transfer?
The request can be submitted to the International Students Office from the beginning of June to the end of the Enrolment time (see the deadlines). You must submit:
the above mentioned documents and a photocopy of each document or a scanned copy of each document saved on a USB driver
€ 16,00 revenue stamp
ID card or passport and, for students coming from non-EU countries, the residence permit
If the student is not enrolled, the payment of € 100,00 is requested as a fee for obtaining the
The competent Course Board will examine the student’s previous career and curriculum and will evaluate the transfer of credits. Following this evaluation, the student will be allowed to enrol in the requested course. If that is a restricted access course, before enrolling the student must pass the admission test, following the deadlines and instructions contained in the announcement.
1. authenticated by the competent Italian Diplomatic or Consular Authority
2. provided by the competent Italian Diplomatic or Consular Authority, or by an official translator and confirmed by the Authority itself, or validated by an Italian Court
3. provided by the competent Italian Diplomatic or Consular Authority. Foreign students can provide, as an alternative to the Dichiarazione di Valore, a document issued by one of the ENIC-NARIC centres (see www.cimea.it) or other document issued by the Diplomatic or Consular authority of the country where the title was obtained